Allama Iqbal University Jobs Interview Schedule 2021
For the people’s guidance, everyone can check the AIOU Jobs Interview Location Date and time 2021 check the complete details here Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad. We are uploading all the vacancies are drivers, bus conductor/cleaner, sanitary worker (Khakroob), Lower Division Clerk, Chowkidar (Security Guard), and Naib Qasid.
After giving the AIOU Jobs Written Test Result is coming then which candidates are nominated for the interview scheduled Allama Iqbal University Jobs 2021 has recently announced for the versatile and hard-working people remain in the whole Pakistan. Today you can view the current locations of interview AIOU Jobs Address for the final recruitment and fortunate persons are selected for these jobs.
AIOU Jobs 2021 Interview Schedule Address Date & Time
|AIOU Main Campus Islamabad Transport Section||Main Campus and Mandi Bahauddin Model Study Center||02nd April 2021||09:00 AM Morning|
|AIOU Regional Campus Quetta||Model Study Center Kharan||05th April 2021|
|AIOU Regional Campus Hyderabad||Offices Model Study Center Umer Kot and Malar||07th April 2021|
|AIOU Regional Campus Sukkur||Offices Model Study Center, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, Kando Kot||08th April 2021|
|AIOU Regional Campus Gilgit||Model Study Center Nagar||06th April 2021|
AIOU Jobs Quota for Eligible
Now recently AIOU Jobs 2021 are announcing there are the following areas for required eligible persons who have equal study are printed in the advertisement so only for able and experienced people have many skills in their work-related posts.
- Gilgit Baltistan
AIOU Jobs Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility and screening of candidates will be done in accordance with the approved recruitment policy of Allama Iqbal Open University Service Rules 1978.
- The concession in the upper age limit will be given in accordance with the existing rules and regulations of the federal government.
- The special allocation made by the Government of Pakistan for women, the disabled, and minorities will not be observed.
- Candidates aspiring for Walk-in-Interview can download the application form from Allama Iqbal’s website or obtain it from Allama Iqbal’s respective Regional Offices or Subordinate Office.
- Complete application form along with certified copies of educational credentials, certificate of experience, domicile, a certified copy of identity card along with challan form should be brought to your respective regional office at the place, date, and time of the high-level interview, along with original documents.
- The walk-in interview time will be from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The processing fee schedule is as follows.
- The body has the power to accept/reject any application or to cancel the recruitment process and reduce or eliminate any one or all of the posts.
- Regular / Contract Employees of Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Institutions / Corporations including Allama Iqbal are required to provide a Second Certificate issued by the proposed controlling authority.
- Candidates for more than one post should submit separate applications for harassment.