AIOU Library Collection:
AIOU Library Catalog is wide range spread in country AIOU Libraries spread all over Pakistan with its 49 regional campuses and one main Library known as AIOU Central Library.
Allama Iqbal Open University Library has multiple collections of books according to subject. With this multiple collection of University of Allama Iqbal library have special collection of AIOU Research Repository, Iqbal Collection and the Reference Section.
AIOU HEC Digital Library collections are not only a repository of information and knowledge but also a treasure of wisdom and culture. They contain works by renowned scholars and writers, such as Allama Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, and most of the Urdu Poets before the independence and after the independence of Pakistan.
How to Access AIOU Digital Library Collection:
To Access Open University Library catalog soft collection you need to add a login card and password. AIOU have soft copies of books that are related to your subject that are free and relevant to course code.
Most of the books that are available online in How to Download Books from AIOU library, it is easily way for the candidates. There is an option to add these books into your card. The university has AIOU Library cards for students. Card can be obtained from Allama Iqbal Open University Regional Library.
- How to Complaint AIOU Books Not Received?
- AIOU Books Information 2023 Track Autumn & Spring Semesters
- AIOU Books Dispatch Status Tracking Location
- How to Get AIOU Undelivered Books Full Procedure Check
- AIOU Application Form for Change Books Course Code
To access the (AIOU) Allama Iqbal Open University digital library, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the AIOU official website at www.aiou.edu.pk.
- Click on the “Library” tab located at the top of the homepage.
- Select “Digital Library” from the dropdown menu.
- You will be redirected to the AIOU Digital Library page.
- From there, you can search for books, articles, journals, and other resources by entering relevant keywords, author names, or publication titles in the search bar.
- You can also browse the library’s collections by selecting the appropriate category from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Once you find the resource you need, you can click on its title to view its details and access it online.
NOTE: Without student ID and Password you can’t access soft Books.
How to Get Card ID and Password AIOU Library Website:
When you Search online About University of Allama Iqbal Library catalog you reach on AIOU website http://library.aiou.edu.pk you find login option to AIOU website. Most Students Search About How to login AIOU Library. So the login Method is here with some steps.
- First Of All go to the nearest Regional Campus of AIOU with your Original ID card and AIOU Student Proof Like registration or Roll number Slip.
- Then Find Library in Regional in Campus There need a physical Registration with fee requires per semester or yearly.
- They Provide You Library Card.
- You demand Card ID and Password for Online Login
- Card ID is mentioned on your card and they will provide you a login Password for online login
- Now use these login id and password for online books.
Note: Some books available online some are not. Most of Them You need to Purchase for Soft Copy
Benefits of Login ID AIOU Online Library:
As library.aiou.edu.pk has regional library option in his search menu you can search which book is available in your physical library of your region? Allama Iqbal Open University directory provide facility to read their collection anywhere in soft form.
AIOU Central Library Time and Contact Method:
Allama Iqbal Open University Central Library and regional library work time is 08:00 AM To 04:00 PM and its remaining close at Saturday and Sunday.
AIOU Library Contact Number is here
- Phone: 051-9250040
- Phone: 051-9571692
- Phone: 051-9571695
- Fax: 051-9250146
- For Mail address is email@example.com
Central Library Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad, Pakistan