AIOU Reappear Form 2024 Download for All Programs
Allama Iqbal Open University Reappear Form Download for sending the AIOU Admission examinations in the programs of Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor, and Master Degrees. Some people failed the exams of the autumn and spring semesters of their course code diploma, certificate, and program then they needed the AIOU Reappear Form 2024 Download.
The institute of education provides three chances to the students when it was filed in the papers of any subject code 3 times you can re-appear that option only for those university candidates who have facilitated him.
If the student again fails then they can need to fill up the AIOU reappear application form fee to submit to the bank with the AIOU Reappear Challan Form copy then the educational center has to regain the paper of the sending admission.
Everyone wants to know the AIOU Reappear Date Sheet 2024 is issued by the whole class including the 9th 10th, Inter, graduation, and postgraduate candidates can be a free download from them. Aiouresult.pk is sharing with you the latest updates according to the exams, Results, Roll No slip, Tutors, Aaghi LMS Portal, Books, Assignments, and Workshop schedule for the betterment of the AIOU students.
AIOU Reappear Form 2024 Matric FA BA MA
AIOU Reappear Form Last Date 2024 The people can’t know him so we are sharing with you the latest information about the re-appear exams going to be held for the failed students in the last semester examinations.
Therefore you can prepare for the paper early by taking from them. AIOU BA Reappear Form 2024 I will upload for the help of the trainee who continues to study from the best educational platform in Asia.
How to Download AIOU Reappear Form 2024
Don’t worry it is an easy way to get the AIOU FA Reappear Form 2024 on this webpage you can open this link and post where I will update the link and the Word or PDF file just click to download in JPG format is available under the below check it easily.
Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
(Department of Examinations)
Terms and Conditions for Apply
- Minimum passing marks in the assignments are 40% and final. Examination separately is 100% of the ratio between assignments and the final examination for weightage is a 30:70 pass percentage for all graduate and post-graduate programs. BBA BCW. BIT B.Sc, (Eye Care), B.Tech, B.B.ET, and FSc are different / Please consult the prospectus concerning the program for detailed information.
- A student who fails in the continuous assessment component is declared a failure in the course.
- The student who failed the final examination in the last (Third) chance is declared to fail. In the course and required to seek admission.
- The student who failed/was absent in the final examination is eligible to reappear in the next examination only on submission of the form given below along with the prescribed examination fee.
The fee along with the re-appear/again RE-appear form can be deposited by filling out the bank challan which is part of the form) in any of the nominated branches of NBP/FWBL/ABL.
- The list of the nominated branches of the National Bank. First Women Bank and Allied Bank are giving in the prospectus of the respective program and are available in the nearest regional office of AIOU.
- The concerned bank branch will receive the challan form and re-appear form, and return copy no. 4 of the challan form, duly stamped to the student for his/her record.
- The re-examination fee can be deposited through Bank Challan within 30 days after the declaration of the result in the case of Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad.
- This form is only reserved for students appearing for re-examination.
- For admission to any course, use the form obtained from the admission department. In case of a mistake, the student will be responsible.
Application Form for Re-Appear in the Examination
Name of Programme:
Roll No: ____________ Semester: _______________________
Region: ____________ Registration No: __________________
Name of Student: ________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________
District Name: ____________________
Course Code: 1-_________ 2- _________ 3- _________ 4- __________ 5- __________
Date: ___________ Signature of Student_____________________
Rs. ______________ (Rupees ___________________________________________________ )
Bank Challan No: _______________ Branch __________________